On and off the water
The Club’s Social and Sailing Committees organise a range of activities throughout the year.
Summer events are, of course, centered upon sailing, whereas the winter ones are social and educational.
- Cruises in company to local destinations and with rendevous further afield.
- A variety of racing including the Friday Evening Points Series.
- Falmouth Week plus club and local village regattas.
- Barbecues and picnics at the Clubhouse or other venues around the area.
- Fun events such as multi-hostelry dinghy “races”.
- Friday evening is Club Night. The bar is open and invited speakers from the Club or elsewhere give talks on a range of subjects, not necessarily nautical.
- Wednesday Workshops’ for the more practically-minded, when invited speakers or Club Members talk about their specialities, interests, or experiences. The bar is also open!
- From time to time there are reciprocal visits to other Clubs or places of interest, inter-club Quiz Nights, wine tasting , and, the highlights of the year, the Christmas Pantomime and Annual Dinner-Dance.