About Mylor Yacht Club
We are now fully open and are very pleased to see so many members returning to the club and enjoying the both the social interaction and the new catering menu from Mark, our club manager. We continue to follow the same guidelines as below until we have confirmation from HMG that we are able to move to the next phase of the roadmap, hopefully June 21st as a reminder these are:
- Members and members guests only .
- Numbers limited to 30 people on the balcony.
- A table only service will apply.
- Table will be set a Covid safe manner and must not be moved.
- Wherever possible a 2-metre distance should be kept.
- Maximum of 6 people per table or two families.
- Face masks are compulsory within the clubhouse and recommended on the balcony if a 2-metre distance is not manageable.
- The one-way system will remain in operation, entrance via the balcony and exit through the main doors.
- Card payments only accepted.
- Members must continue to sign in the book or with the NHS app.
During this next phase our opening times will be modified as follows:
Monday and Tuesday Closed
Wednesday and Thursday 10:30 – 17:00
Friday and Saturday 12:00 – 21:00
Sunday 10:30 – 17:00
Click here to see the RYA roadmap for a return to boating activity.
Mylor Yacht Club is a relaxed, friendly and active club for people with interests in all aspects of yachting and boating. We are located in one of the most beautiful parts of Cornwall: at the entrance to Mylor Creek, off Carrick Roads.
The Club was formed in 1963 and now has approximately 800 members. We have a full summer programme of activities including cruising in company, “round the cans” and longer-distance racing, on-the-water powerboat training (the Club is an RYA recognised Training Centre) and both on- and off-the water social activities. During the winter there is a full social programme with talks on boating and other topics, and mostly during the winter, the Training Centre runs a wide range of shore-based RYA courses.
The Club also has its own very active ladies’ section, “Ladies who Launch”, offering a wide range of indoor and outdoor activities all year round. The Club also has a small number of deep-water moorings available to let to members though there is usually a waiting list.
Although the focus of the Club is more towards sailing than motor boating, we have a number of active motor boat owning members and of course the social and training activities will appeal to all those interested in boating of any kind. The Club is a Community Amateur Sports Club, committed to providing facilities for, and promoting participation of, the whole community in the sport of yachting and other waterborne activities.
Welcome to Mylor Yacht Club's new website.
We hope you will find this website easy and enjoyable to visit. To answer your queries, we have included a user guide which can be accessed by clicking here.