About Mylor Yacht Club
Mylor Yacht Club is a relaxed, friendly and active club for people with interests in all aspects of yachting and boating. We are located in one of the most beautiful parts of Cornwall: at the entrance to Mylor Creek, off Carrick Roads.
The Club was formed in 1963 and now has approximately 670 members.
The Club also has its own very active ladies’ section, “Ladies who Launch”, offering a wide range of indoor and outdoor activities all year round. The Club also has a small number of deep-water moorings available to let to members though there is usually a waiting list.
We have social and training activities which will appeal to all those interested in boating of any kind. The Club is a Community Amateur Sports Club, committed to providing facilities for, and promoting participation of, the whole community in the sport of yachting and other waterborne activities.
- Deep-water moorings available at advantageous rates
- Discounted membership for Out port members, Children under18 free with family Membership, discounted membership for cadets and 18 to 24 year olds
- Members may hire Club for functions
- Discounted parking and water taxi passes
- Ladies section: wide range of indoor and outdoor activities first Monday of the month, October to May
- Crew wanted listings
- Yearbook packed with useful information
Summer programme of activities
- Racing: see our full programme on the racing page.
- Cruise in company: east, west and across the channel and local gatherings
- On- and off-the water social activities: Meals, bbq’s, music, bar
- LWL pop up activities: marine conservation, body boarding, art and garden visits.
Winter social & educational programme
- Wednesday Workshops: talks and presentations by marine industry specialists and well known figures, entertaining and knowledgeable members share their experiences.
- Regular social suppers.
- Special suppers such as New year, Fitting out and Laying up
- Entertainment: film nights with supper
- Annual Ball
- PPP: Art and painting group
- Music groups
- Club walks
- Special interest visits
Welcome to Mylor Yacht Club's website.
We hope you will find this website easy and enjoyable to visit. To answer your queries, we have included a user guide which can be accessed by clicking here.